In Vertical Management user can add verticals by clicking on verticals menu from the list.
- Click on Verticals and Tap on “Add Vertical”.
- Then click on “Add New Vertical”
- Type ‘Full Name’ of the Vertical and then Add “Descriptions”.
- Add Logo of your vertical that and finally click on ‘ADD” button.
- All the created vertical will show in Vertical management in card view.
- We can also audit the verticals by clicking on “Vertical Audits” button.
- If verticals are already created through (master option) then we get the list of verticals in the Vertical management card.
- Under the Actions we can edit the verticals.
When a vertical is created it is shown in the Vertical Management page.
After creating Verticals user can create Programs followed by project